Quid Pro Quo

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Nerf, Nerf, Nerf!

you make me laugh so hard darling. sometimes i laugh so hard my sides hurt. i laugh so hard i tear, while coughing uncontrollably. most often when you leave me in stitches, you have that quizzical look on your face. you have no idea what you said or did could make me keel over with laughter. i don't need you to tell me a joke or a funny story. most of the time it isn't even something you said to me. it's probably a cute sound your made, an actual account of something you have done or experienced, a particular way in which you sing at the top of your lungs, when you blush, and of course when you make up new words to amuse me. yes it's true that, there holds no definition or meaning to the words you make up apart from the fact that it rhymes. but that in itself is good enough to entertain me.

i'm sure that couples the world over understand and know what they want from each other. i also admit that we have been together but for a brief duration of time. i will not coin us as being 'mundane and predictable', just to belittle the remaining people in the world. but how many people out there can describe the excitement of squatting in a toilet corner and watching ants get poisoned? you with your attention-span-of-a-warted-amphibian could be glued to such a sight, just have me laughing my guts out. i have often told you that we should get regular activities like normal folks, but no, normal is the least of it huh?

i was sleepy to say the least when we both went to bed. you said you were tired too. how is it that now i am the one wide eyed and bushy tailed, sitting here while you doze away? now that you've tired yourself out making me hold my sides laughing. i guess you still have the last laugh.

i love that you make me laugh. i love the fact that you enjoy making me laugh. sleep tight lil bug, sleep tight...

Yes Darling, Smurf rhymes with Nerf...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

That is so sweet!
: )

Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:00:00 AM

 
Blogger waiz said...

nerf u lots. :) nerf nerf. hehe.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home