Quid Pro Quo

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Yum, Yum, Yum.

it's always the little things that you do that is important to me. you need never ask if it ever pleases me. you know it does. i love it when you take time to think about wanting to cater to my wants and needs. making sure that i am free of want from food and water, and most importantly the need for your kisses and attention.

do you know that i love you with all my heart? you never have to second guess how important you are to me. i make it implicitly clear for you by never telling you but showing it to you instead. is it so hard for you to see that i love you because you make me laugh so hard without you trying to be funny. what more can i ask for when i have a car buddy, an Xbox gaming buddy, a gardening and weeding mate, a personal lingerie model, a fish chef and all conquering sexy lover? there is no better way to get woken by mid afternoon, then by the sweet smell of bacon and shroom eggies waiting for you.

not sure how much i miss you when you aren’t around, snuggle up close to me and i'll show you. ;)

Everytime I hold you close, all my dreams become real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home