Quid Pro Quo

Thursday, September 01, 2005

7, 7, 7

7 things that scare me_
losing people i love
height

7 things i like the most_
my sweet girlfriend
my car
the Xbox
driving like a maniac
dark chocs
cold weather
camping

7 important things in my room_
my stinky pillow
aluminium foil on the windows to cut sunlight entering (cave feel)
mobile phone
books
torch light
baseball bat
switchblade

7 random facts about me_
i hate corals
i like going out to places itching for a fight
i quit taking stuff that don't belong to me from shops ;0)
most cruel thing i did is to kill a cat
i'm a book nerd
i don't have the stomach to be mean to anyone
i can't say no

7 things i plan to do before i die_
get into Forbes Fortune 500 list
give my brother a 1 million dollar cheque to buy himself a car
get my girlfriend an obscenely huge diamond on each of her fingers
give my mom her house with 10 acres of gardening space
go to every major city in the world
gone...
beat up all that assholes that have pissed me off in my lifetime


7 things i can do_
repair any computer
make friends with complete strangers
make plants grow
smoke rings
cook
spin a plate on a stick
gut a fish

7 things i can't do_
juggle
bake
calculus
eat a turtle
play the drums
windsurf
waltz

7 things i say the most_
i love to sniff you darling
do it, do it!
that's a conundrum
what the!
god damn it, cartmen
it's ok, no big deal
can you summarise, i don't know what's your point

7 celeb crushes_
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Zhang Ziyi
Pam Lee
Katie Holmes
Kirsten Dunst
Anna Kournikova

7 people that will hafta do this_
Ezee
Sistersunshine

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute computer boy. not going to happen. so u can just exhale. haha. - your buddy.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:20:00 AM

 
Blogger bleed-me said...

ha ha ha, damn it. i had to at least try rite buddy?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:45:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calculus indeed work. that's just 2, of 7.

nit-picky no less.

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:17:00 PM

 
Blogger bleed-me said...

syn...erm heh heh...okie?

Friday, October 07, 2005 7:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home