Quid Pro Quo

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Dig, Dig, Dig.

i love the way you move. you move like a sexy kitty cat. you mould you body against mine when i am around you. you will illicit my touch by being close to my body. holding my arm, hugging me from behind, or sitting close with your hands on my thighs.

i love the way you look at me. you look at me with such tenderness. when i see you looking at me, i can't help but ask if something is wrong and want to right things for you. like a pretty flower, i want to shelter you from the excess heat from the Sun. i want to protect you from the harsh cold winds that blow on you because you detest the cold. i want to make sure that you do not suffer from anything that i can prevent. i also want you to grow and blossom on the account that i know you are just budding. beneath that unfolding bud, a flower of unsurpassed beauty and scent will bloom forth. some things in life have to be experienced by you and you alone. after all, not all bad experiences in your life are there to make you sad. you have to endure the attack of the caterpillars on your leaves before you can enjoy the company of colors from butterflies.

i love the way you make me feel. i crave to spend every waking moment with you. i like how you laugh when i tell you something silly. how your face blushes when i embarrass you in the public by holding onto you waist and not letting go. i like to keep you close and cradle you, till you fall asleep in my arms. you look blissful and protected. after each day of work, you give me a reason to go home. you make me so happy.

You are the bearer of unconditional things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home