Quid Pro Quo

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hot, Hot, Hot

had a long tiring day. but most days are long and tiring anyway. i had but one thought that kept me going. a lil black slip dress and a slinky singlet top. Mmmm....damn it its so so sexy. the blood red lips do make it hard for me to concentrate on anything else when that image keeps popping up in my head when i drift off.
my baby dressed up for me last night if you didnt alreadly understand. it was hard for me to keep my paws of her. its alreadly so hard for me to keep me paws to meself already, but last night, that was totally something else...

can't wait to get to your place. so much hugs and kisses to give and so lil time huh? gotta make myself clean and smell nice. showerz for me.

Baby it's cold outside, and i'm comming home to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home