Quid Pro Quo

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Fight! Fight! Fight!

how far can you be pushed before you make a stand. i consider myself to be a really easy going person. its hard to get me all pissed, or see me pissed. bottom line is i am a real push over. i won't complain when i get bad service at a restaurant. i won't get pissed if someone cuts in front of me in a queue. i won't even get angry if you returned my stuff in crap condition after borrowing it.

but this i can tell you. i am very territorial when it comes to loved ones. my zero tolerance for nonsense kicks in when it involves girlfriends. i know that when push comes to shove, i will let rip like a shark in bloodied water. and trust that if you tired your shit with me, you had better pray to God that you kill me. cause if you don't, you have so fucked with the wrong dog. i don't bark, i only bite.

i will fight to my last dying breath. you need only say "Go..." no reason too small, no group too big, no task to hard.

Be yourself, by yourself, Stay away from me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home